Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Nature's Sunshine

Okay guys so... I have talked a bunch about the use of supplements as an integral part of a fitness regime or weight loss journey. Of course these things vary based on your lifestyle, body, and goals. HOWEVER, one thing none of us can escape is the serious need for receiving all the proper nutrients. Sometimes we really do struggle to get the right combination of everything our body craves just through the foods we eat. (Especially if we are struggle with our clean eating lifestyle to being with) Which is why so many people take vitamins on vitamins on vitamins. That being said... I am SUPER excited to announce that I have linked up with T H E  M O S T  AHHHH-MAZING health and fitness supplement company evaaaahhhh!!
 
Nature's Sunshine is a Utah based company that produces all-natural pure organic products. They are devoted to a vision of holistic health. In fact, Nature's Sunshine was the first company EVER to encapsulate herbs. Like totally awesome, right? Well I think so. They begin creating their amazing supplements and vitamins in 1972 and have never budged in their mission to provide top notch clean health products to everyone. Basically, the reason why this company towers over the rest in providing ACTUALLY HEALTHY products is because they don't add chemicals or fillers! When you are taking any medication or drug, you are taking a pill or liquid that is made up of more filler than actual result producing substance. With Nature's Sunshine supplements you are getting the purest form of every vitamin, nutrient, enzyme, etc that is going into these babies. Also, they don't bullshit around with you. As you will see on my product marketplace page, each pill lists exactly WHY and HOW it works for your body! Seriously, you gotta love these people.
 
So the real question is... how did I fall so in love with these products that I am actually not only promoting them but taking the time and effort to make sure every single one of you have the chance and availability to purchase their fantasmic products? The sparknotes version of the story goes like this...
 
My mom began seeing a certified holistic nutritionist in an effort to lose weight, a goal that has been fleeting at best for years. Her nutritionist, who is the most kickass woman I have ever met in my life by the way, sat down to speak with her and began sending her home with these meal replacement powders and these enzymes and vitamins. Needless to say, my mom currently looks STUNNING! She has lost more weight than I honestly ever believed she could. I was looking into doing a cleanse and my mom INSISTED I talk to this nutritionist. She talked to be about the well-research info I brought her and then threw it out the window and handed me the Cleanstart cleanse through Nature's Sunshine. Now I must admit I am a huge skeptic and I really do not like being told what to do. Especially when I already think I know what is right. Stubborn as bull. So I went into the cleanse reluctant and unsure but OH EM GEE! Post-cleanse I had not only lost over 6 pounds (in one week) but also felt the best I have ever felt in my life. That was the beginning of August. For the last 2 months, I have used multiple Nature's Sunshine products and I will tell you my body is functioning better and feels a million times healthier than ever before... And I mean truthfully I thought I was pretty darn freakin healthy before these things... So when I was given the opportunity to share these products with some many more people well I jumped at it... DUH!
 
Click on the "Vitamins, Supplements, and Protein... OH MY" tab on the top of my site and seriously look through the products I have available through Nature's Sunshine. The ones listed there are ones that I have personally used, ones my mother has used, and the top sellers. There are also tons and tons more things available. Another little perk, is that they are listed for a discounted price *wink wink* *thumbs up* ... But, disclaimer, I do encourage you to contact me if you have questions about something!!  Remember that you never want to overload your body so while there is something for everyone not EVERYTHING is for someone. As I continue to explore the products myself and am being mentored by my mom's nutritionist, I will be able to help (and get a certified opinion) on which product will allow you best achieve the specific goal you are aiming for. :)
 
I have also included below an outline I thought was really helpful and may give you a better insight into which products will help you that was on the Nature's Sunshine website directly. I talks about the most important steps to help you achieve weight loss and beyond that weight MANAGEMENT! (Super important) Give that a read, check out the product page, ask me for advice, and try out these products. Happy healthy exploring to you all! :)

How to Achieve Successful Weight Management (Nature's Sunshine) 

1. Support a healthy metabolism

  • The importance of a healthy metabolism
    • Without a healthy metabolism, the body could not heal itself from injury, rid itself of harmful toxins, or maintain its organs and other working parts. Similarly, metabolism determines how the body manages its weight. The heavier a person is, the higher their metabolism—simply because it takes more energy to maintain a larger body. Likewise, the more muscle a body has, the higher their metabolism because muscle burns more calories than fat, even when it’s still. Most people don’t realize that as they lose weight, their metabolism actually drops unless they find a ways to maintain it through exercise, muscle building, or a metabolism supplement.
  • Metabolism-boosting, weight management supplements

2. Regulate digestion

  • The importance of healthy digestion
    • Digestive health contributes to the body’s well being on many levels, including weight management. Healthy digestion helps to keep the body free of harmful toxins as it absorbs only the food necessary for optimal health and successful weight management.
  • Digestive-related, weight management supplements

3. Reduce stress

  • The importance of reducing stress
    • Stress can actually slow down your metabolism because when the body is under stress, it releases cortisol—a steroid hormone produced by the adrenal gland. When under stress, people tend to indulge on unhealthy, fatty, sugar-filled foods. Higher levels of stress can also determine where the body stores its extra fat; high stress is closely linked to an increase in abdominal fat.
  • Stress-reducing, weight management supplement

4. Suppress your appetite

  • The importance of suppressing your appetite
    • For most people, the hardest part of weight management is suppressing their appetite. The mind and stomach never seem to be on the same page when it comes to weight loss and it’s hard to ignore hunger pangs. But the body can only lose weight if it burns more calories than it consumes—consequently, appetite control is one of the first steps towards successful weight management.
  • Appetite-suppressing, weight management supplements

5. Regular exercise

  • Exercise is one of the best ways to maintain a high metabolism. The more you exercise, the more calories you burn, and the more weight you’ll lose. As you exercise your body gets stronger. With more muscle, your metabolism stays active even when at rest. Beyond that, exercise comes with a the never-ending list of benefits, including a stronger heart and stronger lungs, healthier digestion, energy boosting endorphins, and more.
  • Exercise-related, weight management supplements

No comments:

Post a Comment